Trade Show Staffing Services
Captivate new audiences, generate a buzz about your booth and leave your competition dripping with envy at your next trade show or industry convention with professional trade show staffing services. When it comes to standing out in the crowd, ENVE Models are a sure thing. Our exclusive roster of trade show models and brand ambassadors are perfectionists. Your project will be just as important to us and them as it is to you.
Whether you need our help at the door, greeting guests and scanning badges; in the field, generating leads and gathering a crowd; on the stage, presenting your brand or product; behind the bar or information desk, rest easy and watch your booth or presentation shine.
Add a little ENVE
At ENVE, your business is our business. We make learning about your brand and company history a priority in order to provide trade show guests with an energetic and informative experience. We know participating in trade shows, conventions and conferences is a huge investment for your brand, and we’re committed to helping you see returns on that investment.
Our models are professional, loyal and eager to make your slice of the trade show showroom the place to be.
Make ENVE your secret weapon for all your trade show needs:
- Circulation ambassadors
- Coat check attendants
- Bilingual translators/staff
- Corporate presenters (ear prompter proficient)
- Hospitality (servers and bartenders)
- Special wardrobe/costumed characters
- Product specialists and demonstrators
- Reception and information desk attendants and more…
Hire ENVE Models for your entire trade show calendar to guarantee a consistently great experience at every event!
A Sample of Our Past Trade Show Projects Include:
- All Candy Expo – McCormick Place Chicago
- American Academy of Dermatology – San Diego Convention Center, San Francisco Moscone Center, Walter E. Washington Convention Center Washington D.C.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology – McCormick Place Chicago
- American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions – McCormick Place Chicago, San Diego Convention Center
- American College of Surgeons Annual Conference – McCormick Place Chicago
- American Heart Association – New Orleans and Anaheim Convention Center, McCormick Place Chicago, and Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia
- American Heart Association/ American Stroke Association – Nashville, Los Angeles, and Houston Convention Center
- American Thoracic Society International Conference – Denver Convention Center, Moscone Center, San Francisco, Washington D.C, San Diego Convention Center, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas
- ASAE Annual Meeting – McCormick Place Chicago
- Black Women’s Expo – McCormick Place Chicago
- Cardiovascular Research Technologists – Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington D.C.
- Emergency Nurses Association – David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh and Austin Convention Center, Texas
- Fancy Food Show – New York
- IFT Annual Meeting and Food Expo – McCormick Place Chicago
- International Home and Housewares Show – McCormick Place Chicago
- International Manufacturing Technology Show – McCormick Place Chicago
- Internet Retailer Conference and Exposition – McCormick Place Chicago
- NACS Convenience Store Owners – Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta
- National Community Pharmacists Association – Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor MD
- National Restaurant Association – McCormick Place Chicago
- PACK Expo International – McCormick Place Chicago
- Plastic Surgery The Meeting – McCormick Place Chicago
- Private Label Manufacturers Association – Rosemont Convention Center Rosemont IL
- Professional Convention Managers Association – McCormick Place Chicago, Vancouver Convention Center Canada, Austin and Nashville Convention Center
- ProMat – McCormick Place Chicago
Contact Us for Leading Staffing Services for Your Next Trade Show:
ENVE Model Kim presenting the 5 Minute Chef at the International Home and Housewares Show 2018
Featured Trade Show
National Restaurant Association Show
We had the pleasure of working with Fracino for the National Restaurant Association Show.